General Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions shall apply to all fixed and mobile broadband services provided by Telesol.
Telesol: shall mean Telesol Limited, P.O.Box AD170, plot number C100/3, Farrar Avenue, Adabraka.
Subscriber: shall be the end user of the service.
Subscription: shall be service.
Membership subscription: shall be an exclusive service based on an agreement between Telesol and the subscriber over a fixed 12 month term.
Service: shall mean any broadband solution from Telesol.
Actual usage: shall be data consumed from contracted Data over a period.
Service cost: shall consist of the cost of installation, device and contracted data as applicable.
2. Payment and Subscription terms
- All services shall be prepaid.
- All services shall be valid for a specific period.
- Services can be interrupted on the basis of exhaustion of data.
- All data subscription can be reloaded online (www.telesol4g.com), via mobile money, bank transfer and directly from our retail chain.
3. Obligations of Telesol
- Telesol shall make its application forms available
- Telesol shall enable the service upon subscriber payment.
- Telesol shall fulfil obligations on all membership terms.
- Telesol shall update all subscriber information appropriately.
4. Subscriber Obligations
- The subscriber shall fill out an application form for all fixed broadband services.
- The subscriber pay fully for the cost of the service.
- The subscriber shall fulfil his/her obligations on all membership terms.
- The subscriber shall furnish Telesol with any changes in personal information that pertain to the service.
5. Service cost
- Telesol reserves the right to change service cost without prior notice.
- Telesol shall publish all prices at all times on available platforms for subscriber notice.
- Any changes to service cost shall be for the advertised period.
6. Reactivation and Suspension
- Reactivating within the first four (4) months shall be at no cost.
- Service not active for four (4) consecutive months shall be classified as dormant and blocked.
7. Service Maintenance
- Telesol shall perform routine maintenance on its whole network.
- Maintenance notifications shall be through registered email and phone number.
8. Use of Service
- Telesol may occasionally issue binding instructions on use of the service, where it believes that this is necessary to maintain the quality and safety of the service for all users.
- You accept sole responsibility for use of the service including equipment.
- You must not use, or allow anyone else to use, a service or equipment, to:
- send abusive, offensive, indecent, obscene or menacing communications.
- eavesdrop, intercept or hack any communication on the network:
- for any improper, immoral or unlawful purpose.
- Breach of the above may cause Telesol to suspend the service.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for consequential or indirect losses o damages arising under the contract including without lineation, third part claims, loss of use, loss of profit or damage to reputation of goodwill unless such loss or damage is due to the negligence of either party or its representatives.
- The subscriber agrees that Telesol may store information submitted including personal data and records of transactions for service support up to 3 years from date of activation.
- The subscriber agrees to the terms of this whole document.
- The subscriber agrees to acquaint himself/herself with Government regulations pertaining use of such services within Ghana.
11. Equipment Warranty
- Telesol Standard warranty on all devices shall be 14 days and does not apply where the device is destroyed by power, surge, vandalisation, theft and general handling without the manufacturers recommended as detailed in the user guide.
- Replacement of devices is ONLY applicable to manufacturers’ defect (to be initiated by manufacturer).
12. Governing Law
This application shall be governed by the laws of Ghana.
- Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable for any failure to fulfil its obligations under this agreement if and to the extent such failure is caused by any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to flood, fire, earthquake, war, tempest, hurricane, government restrictions or acts of God, if any event under this clause substantially prevents, hinders or delays performance by Telesol of its duties and obligations under this agreement, then Telesol shall have the right to procure performance of such duties by a third party, provided that if Telesol is for any reason unable to procure such performance within 15 (fifteen) days following the force majeure event.